- Yield: 4 Wraps
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 Frescados Garlic Herb Flavored Wraps
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Arrange tortillas on large baking sheet. Spread pesto over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over top; scatter chicken and roasted red peppers evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden around edges. Sprinkle with basil.
Tip: Substitute feta, Brie or blue cheese for goat cheese if desired.