- Yield: 6
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 Frescados Carb Fit™ Flour Tortillas
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare turkey bacon according to package directions. Chop and set aside. Whisk together eggs, 1 tbsp water, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook red pepper for 2 to 3 minutesor until slightly softened. Stir in spinach; cook for about 1 minute or until slightly wilted.
- Pour in egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed. Stir in cheese and remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
- Spread scrambled egg mixture evenly down along center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border at top and bottom. Top with bacon and green onions. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly starting from bottom.
- Wrap in parchment paper; overwrap in plastic bag. (Can be frozen for up to 1 month.)
- To serve, remove from plastic bag; reheat in microwave, turning once halfway through, for about 2 minutes or until heated through.
Tip: Add a pinch of Cajun seasoning to the scrambled eggs if desired.