Turkey & Squash Tacos with Cranberry Sauce
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8-10 Frescados 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas - Family Pack
- 2-3 cups shredded turkey
- 1 cup black bean, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash, pre-cooked
- 1/2-1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 packet of taco season
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Caesar dressing, avocado, cilantro and Parmesan cheese for serving
In a medium saucepan, place shredded turkey, black beans, butternut squash, taco seasoning and chicken broth. Cook over low-medium heat until simmering. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
To assemble, place turkey butternut squash mixture inside tortillas and top with cranberry sauce and drizzle with caesar dressing. Top with cubed avocado, cilantro and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.