Spinach and Goat Cheese Tortilla Pinwheels
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Frescados Garden Vegetable Wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pkg baby spinach
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 oz plain brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz goat cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook sun-dried tomatoes, shallot and garlic for about 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add spinach; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until wilted. Stir until combined. Let cool completely; chop coarsely.
- Stir together cream cheese, goat cheese and Parmesan until well combined; stir in spinach mixture. Spread mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly into log shape; cut into 1-inch pieces. Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Tip: For a smoky, spicy flavor, add some canned chipotles in adobo sauce along with the sun-dried tomatoes.