- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Frescados 100% Whole Grain Tortillas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained, rinsed and lightly smashed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper (any color)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pesto, lemon juice, parsley, mustard and black pepper. Fold in chickpeas, chicken and scallions.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with spinach, cucumber and bell pepper. Fold bottoms of tortillas up over filling, fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Tips: Substitute spinach with baby kale or arugula if preferred.
Substitute chickpeas with cannellini (white kidney) beans or lentils if desired.