- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 12 Frescados Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 4 finely chopped Kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together oil, oregano and salt; brush over both sides of tortillas. Pile tortillas on top of each other; cut into 8 wedges. Scatter in single layer onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake on top and bottom thirds of oven, switching and rotating pans halfway through, for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Let cool completely on pans.
- Spread tzatziki sauce in even layer over bottom of serving dish. Layer tomato, cucumber, feta and olives over top. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Tip: Boost the protein in this dip with a layer of hummus.