- Yield: 4 Wraps
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Frescados Low Carb Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, shaved
- 1 avocado, halved, cored and sliced
- In food processor, combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, salt and pepper; pulse until well combined. Add parsley, chives and cilantro; process until smooth.
- Stir yogurt mixture with tuna until well coated.
- Arrange arugula down along center of each tortilla. Top with cucumber, red onion, avocado and tuna mixture. Wrap up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Tip: Leftover yogurt sauce can be used as a dip for vegetables, grilled meats or as a spread for a variety of other wraps, such as shrimp with spinach and roasted red peppers.