- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Frescados 100% Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup prepared spinach dip
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
Combine chicken, spinach dip, artichoke hearts and roasted red pepper; divide evenly among tortillas. Sprinkle with provolone cheese. Fold in sides and bottom; roll up to enclose filling.
Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Place wraps, seam side down, on grill. Close lid and cook, turning once, for about 5 minutes per side or until nicely grill-marked and filling is heated through.
Per 1 wrap