Chicken Gyro Wraps with Tzatziki Sauce
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Frescados 100% Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas, heated
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared tzatziki sauce
- Lemon wedges (optional)
Heat half of the oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook chicken, garlic and oregano for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in broth; bring to boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until no liquid remains and chicken is heated through.
Meanwhile, toss together tomatoes, cucumber, onion, remaining olive oil, parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Add chicken to center of each tortilla, leaving small border on either end. Top with tomato mixture, feta and tzatziki sauce. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly. Serve with lemon wedges (if using).
Tip: Add pitted black olives to wraps if desired.