Skip to content
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 Frescados Taco-Style Tortillas
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared tomatillo salsa, divided
- 1 1/3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Mash black beans with half of the salsa; spread over 4 tortillas. Top with chicken, cheese, and cilantro. Cap with remaining tortillas.
- Heat half of the oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook quesadillas for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and crisp, adding remaining oil as needed.
- Cut into wedges; serve with lime wedges and remaining salsa.