- Yield: 8 Wraps
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Frescados Low Carb Flour Tortillas
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 2 cups coleslaw blend
- 1/2 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. In large bowl, toss together cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper until well coated; arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
2. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender-crisp and lightly browned around edges. Toss with hot sauce.
3. Spread guacamole over each tortilla. Top with coleslaw and cauliflower. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and sprinkle green onions over top; wrap up tortillas.
Tip: Substitute ranch or Caesar dressing for the blue cheese dressing if desired.