- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Frescados Burrito Style Tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 canned chipotle in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded Tex-Mex cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In saucepan set over medium heat, combine chicken, barbecue sauce, 2 tbsp water and chipotle; bring to simmer. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through and sauce thickens slightly.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down along center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border. Top with rice, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and green onions.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides; starting at the bottom, roll up tightly. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Substitute Monterey Jack or mild Cheddar cheese for Tex-Mex cheese if desired.