- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Frescados White Corn Tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil; bake on parchment paper–lined baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Mash together avocados, lime juice and salt; spread over toasted tortillas. Top with tomatoes, corn and cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro and sea salt.
Tip: This is a perfect way to use up leftover boiled or grilled summer corn – grilled corn lends a fantastic charred flavor to the toast.