Skip to content
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 Frescados Spinach Wraps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, carrot, red pepper, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in pineapple and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken, barbecue sauce and chipotle pepper; bring to simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir in lime juice.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon chicken filling down along the center of each tortilla. Top evenly with feta, green onions and cilantro. Fold up bottom and sides of tortillas to enclose filling. Serve hot or at room temperature.