- Yield: 2 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- 2 Frescados Garden Vegetable Flavored Wraps
- 1 cup cooked, sliced chicken breast or cooked pulled pork carnitas
- ½ cup red or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/3 cup Red cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup carrot sticks, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- Small handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sesame seed dressing
- Crunchy rice noodles
In a medium bowl, combine and toss all fresh vegetables. Set aside.
In a small bowl, toss sliced chicken or pulled pork with 2 tbsp. of sesame seed dressing. Set aside.
Place one wrap on a flat surface. Place about ½ cup of chosen protein in the center of the wrap. Add about 1 or 1.5 cups of tossed vegetables on top of the protein.
Garnish the ingredients with desired amount of crunchy rice noodles.
If desired, drizzle additional sesame dressing. Assemble into an open-ended wrap.
Repeat steps for second wrap
For an open-ended wrap, begin by placing ingredients in a horizontal line near the center of the wrap. Fold the right edge of the wrap towards the center and finish by folding the bottom edge toward the center and rolling until all the filling is covered.
Total Fat 16g 25%
Sat Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 900mg 38%
Carbohydrates 48g 16%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 22g 22g