- Yield: 8 tacos (4 servings)
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Frescados Fajita Tortillas, warmed
- 8 skin-on salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 1 cup diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice, divided
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each chili powder and cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
In bowl, combine watermelon, corn, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, 1/3 cup lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Whisk together lime zest, remaining lime juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, remaining salt and pepper; brush all over salmon.
Place salmon on grill, skin side up. Grill, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until grill-marked and fish is cooked and just starts to flake when tested with fork. Let stand for 5 minutes. Remove skin from salmon; using fork, flake into large chunks. Assemble salmon and salsa in warm tortillas.