- Yield: 4 Servings`
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Frescados 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared granola
- Stir together mascarpone, 1/4 cup caramel sauce and cinnamon until smooth; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Arrange apple slices on one-half of each tortilla; sprinkle with granola. Fold tortilla over to enclose filling.
- In large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat, cook tortillas, in batches, for 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, or until toasted and golden brown. Cut into wedges and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce.
Tip: Substitute nut cluster cereal for the granola or softened cream cheese for the mascarpone if desired.