- Yield: 2 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine vegetables and toss with olive oil, 2 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette, and ½ tsp Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Arrange seasoning vegetables on a baking sheet.
- In another small bowl, coat chicken breast with remaining 2 tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette, ½ tsp Italian seasoning and basil.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet with the vegetables.
- Bake vegetables and chicken for about 20 minutes until vegetables are roasted and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Slice cooled chicken and assemble wraps with roasted vegetables.
For an open-ended wrap, begin by placing ingredients in a horizontal line near the center of the wrap. Fold the right edge of the wrap towards the center and finish by folding the bottom edge toward the center and rolling until all the filling is covered.
Total Fat 10g 15%
Sat Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 860mg 36%
Carbohydrates 44g 15%
Dietary Fiber 9g 36%