Turkey Tacos with Brussel Sprout Slaw
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 Frescados Taco Style Tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded leftover roast turkey
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded Brussel sprouts
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper; add cranberries and green onions. Toss with Brussels sprouts until evenly coated.
- Top each tortilla evenly with Brussels sprouts slaw and turkey. Sprinkle with feta cheese and pumpkin seeds.
Tip: Substitute leftover roast chicken for turkey if desired.