- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Frescados 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded Tex-Mex cheese
- Stir together ranch dressing with chipotle peppers until blended. Toss with chicken; arrange chicken evenly down along center of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border. Top with turkey, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and cheese.
- Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides; starting from bottom, roll up tightly.
- Substitute ham, bacon or salami for deli turkey if desired.
- Shredded carrot and thinly sliced red peppers can also be added to wrap.
- Pack wraps in parchment paper, then cover wrap in plastic wrap for school lunches.