- Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Frescados Tomato Basil Wraps
- 2 Frescados Spinach Wraps
- 2 tbsp cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 cups shredded roasted turkey
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale, stems removed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
1. In a bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; set vinaigrette aside.
2. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
3. Arrange 1 tomato basil wrap and 1 spinach tortilla layered on top of each other on work surface.
4. Spoon rice evenly down the center the tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with dried cranberries, walnuts, turkey, kale and carrots. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and starting from bottom, roll tightly.
5. Cut in half to serve.
Tip: Burrito can be enjoyed chilled or grilled.