- Yield: 4 Wraps
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Frescados Garden Vegetable Wraps, warmed
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced chipotles in adobo
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp smoked chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup prepared tomatillo salsa
- 1/3 cup packed thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Toss together cauliflower, sweet potatoes, oil, chipotles, lime juice, chili powder and salt.
- Spread in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Roast, turning once, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and lightly charred.
- Spread guacamole down along center of each warmed wrap, leaving 1-inch border.
- Top with roasted cauliflower mixture, lettuce, tomatillo salsa, red onion, cheese and sour cream.
- Fold up bottom of wrap over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly starting from the bottom.
Tip: Smoky ancho chili or chipotle chili powder works well in this recipe, but 1/2 tsp hot or sweet smoked paprika can also be substituted for the chili powder.